Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2006, 03:37 PM   #1
Little Rascal
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #726
I guess we'll keep it...

It's great to be back at this forum again...here's a little update. We moved from NJ last August and lived in our Monty for about 5 months at the Eglin FamCamp while our home was being built. While at the FamCamp, we didn't have internet which really made it difficult to get on to the forum to stay in touch). Honestly, I can now VERY easily see how folks can full time in these units. It was a wonderful experience...better than I would have ever imagined. After moving into our new home, we were seriously considering selling the trailer...between my schedule and Dave's...just didn't think that we'd ever really have a chance to do much camping. Well, we didn't advertise (lack of time) and now my nephew is about to graduate from Basic Training at Lackland AFB so we pulled the trailer out of storage and are having her serviced for our trip to Texas. We'll be staying at the FamCamp on base which will make those days that he's stuck on base a little nicer for him. I must admit, I'm more excited than ever to get "camping" again. Guess we'll keep the trailer after all! We're currently getting a second AC installed which will make it nice for the pups while we're away. (I'm kicking myself for not having this done while we were living in it...!!!!) Also needed to have the vents replaced up top due to cracks. Anyways...it's really great to be back on the road and back in this forum. You are all so wonderful and if we see any of you out there during our travels, we'll be sure to flash our lights! Best wishes and safe travels!

Little Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:16 PM   #2
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Little Rascal, we are so happy that you are back posting and are glad that you have decided to keep your RV. It sounds like you had a good time staying in it while your home was being built. Now it is time to just go camping and enjoy it even more. You will like having the 2nd A/C we sure do like ours. Happy RVing.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 05:05 PM   #3
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Welcome back. Have a great trip.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 05:31 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Welcome home. Keep us posted.
Happy trails..................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:14 AM   #5
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Wise move keeping the Monty. Maybe we Winter Texans, (there are a lot of us) will see you in the Rio Grande Valley this winter.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:15 AM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome back and it's good news knowing that you will be keeping that Monty. Iffn you get down to the Clearwater area you are always welcome to use our WiFi.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote