Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Rally and hi to everyone!!!!

Well, the rally is over. It was wonderful!!!! The weather was beautiful for the majority of the week until the last two days and this is a great park. There were ample things to do both here at the rally and in the towns surrounding Goshen. There was no pressure to go to anything but everyone was made welcome at all the classes. The dinners were fabulous with way too much food and all of it good (there are some marvelous cooks in this group).
I did some driving and backing and hitching. The backing (of course) is the hardest but I did it. It was fun, scary at first, but fun in the end and even though I didn't get to do a lot of it, it was fun. Dave is going to let me drive once we get into upper Michigan. I am looking forward to it.
Unfortunately, today I got up and realized that I was totally exhausted. I should have not gone so soon after the stroke. When I told Dave that I should have just let him go, he told me that he wouldn't have gone. So, I will have to get home and rest, rest, rest.
On a different subject, I have a stress test on October 7th, so we will see if someone can find out the reason for the second stroke. It would be nice to have an answer cuz not knowing is so much harder.
I will let you all know what the results as soon as I know.
Betsy

labmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
You take care Betsey, and believe me, there are a lot more tired people that attended that Rally than just you!! YAWN
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Betsy we were alllllll tired. When we got to the campground today I told George to just fix a couple of steaks with baked potato. I wanted desert, the close I got to desert was a baby ruth candy bar. And boy was it good. Now feet are up and I can rest. Take care and my prayers are that all goes well.
Rosetta
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
Betsy, it's good to hear from you! Be sure and keep us posted on that stress test!
Tammy
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
Snowhawk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5774
Send a message via Yahoo to Snowhawk
Betsy,

I'm delighted you had a good time. I agree with others, there are plenty of us who are really tuckered out! I've slept late the last two days and catnapped a couples times on top of that.

I'm sending loads of positive energy and a universe full of angels to be with you so everything will be just fine for you!

Rest up lady... miss you!

Snowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Betsy, My thoughts and prayers will be with you for good test results. I know the stress of just waiting to find out what the problem is. I go back the first of November for my annual MRI to make sure the brain tumor is not coming back. It was great meeting you at the Rally. We too were totally exhausted by the time we reached our summer home on Saturday evening. We had two more nights at Camp Keystone after we left the fairgrounds on Wednesday and then one night on the road, Now we have two weeks to turn around and get ready to head for our winter location in FL. Hope our paths will cross again in the near future. Panda sends a kiss to you too!!!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Hey Joyce-PLEASE keep me posted as to the results of the MRI. It was wonderful to meet you too. I did 8 loads of laundry today and tomorrow, we will start putting together a list of what we need to do to get ready for leaving for the winter. And, bring some more things in from the fifth wheel.
The day after we left the rally, I discovered that the slide out on the kitchen is slicing up the linoleum on the kitchen floor. We knew the slide was dragging as it was leaving marks on the floor, and Dave had mentioned it to the guys who put together the frames while he was at the rally. They told him there was nothing they could do and to put one of our thinner
door mats under the slide and then I discovered the slit in the floor. So, I don't know what we are going to do about that now.
But, we will figure that out. Give that little munchkin a kiss for me and a bug hug. What a sweetie. And you take good care of yourself. Hopefully, we will meet at another rally down the road. I would love to see you again.
Betsy
labmom is offline   Reply With Quote