Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2018, 07:46 AM   #1
bdimmick
Established Member

M.O.C. #10045
2016 3270 RL For Sale

This is Bev Dimmick in North Platte, this is not about the rally, but Del died the 7th of June, he has been battling cancer for sometime and that is why you have not seen us, but I'm in need of the money and I have to sell our 2016 Montana, its 3720RL, full body paint, very good condition, because right after we got it, Del got sick, does have good tires on it, I also have a full cover for it, washer and dryer, and satillite dish. The dealer quoted me $60,000. My number 308-520-0318, any help you could do I really would appreciate it.

bdimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
Mike117
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #16033
Sorry for your loss!
Mike117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:11 AM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Bev, I am so sorry to hear about Del. Del is now pain free and watching from above. I know how much you and Del loved that unit and camping in it. I will watch for anyone that might be interested in it and will let you know if I hear of any leads for you. Again, Mary and I are truly sorry to hear about Del and our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote