Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
sfish
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10234
Saddle mountain - where is everyone?

We flew to Az. On Monday for a couple weeks of sun and decided to do a road trip to Parker and Laughlin .We were on I-10 and spotted a road sign that said Tonopau and I said to the DW that's where Oz and DQ Dick stay so we drove in to the RV park and I immediately said that's got to be Ozz's Monty and the DW said how do you know that? I said the Ozz mods are a dead giveaway. So we pulled up next to the RV and sure enough it said Ozz on the back.I do like the Rear carrier! Sorry you were not there it would have been fun to meet you guys. Well maybe next time.

sfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sfish

We flew to Az. On Monday for a couple weeks of sun and decided to do a road trip to Parker and Laughlin .We were on I-10 and spotted a road sign that said Tonopau and I said to the DW that's where Oz and DQ Dick stay so we drove in to the RV park and I immediately said that's got to be Ozz's Monty and the DW said how do you know that? I said the Ozz mods are a dead giveaway. So we pulled up next to the RV and sure enough it said Ozz on the back.I do like the Rear carrier! Sorry you were not there it would have been fun to meet you guys. Well maybe next time.
Dang it, wish we would have been here to meet you guys. We kind of have this side of the Rv park to ourselves except when they have a rally. Someone must have tipped them off about me. :0
We will be here till April 15th or so, hope many people stop by, if we know you will be here, we will hang around.
Travel safe.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
sfish
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10234
Thanks Ozz, hopefully we will have another chance to stop by. Enjoy your winter.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Sorry we missed you. We are in Albuquerque while Joyce paints a mural for a transportation museum then, this year, we are going to Boyce Thompson Arboretum in Superior AZ to take kids thru the facility all winter. We'll probably get over to Tonopah to visit and maybe even to Quartsite for a day, but we'll be working the Arboretum most of the winter. If you get over Superior way come see us, the Arboretum is a must see in Arizona.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
sfish
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10234
Thanks Dick we will probably going through there in Feb or March.would love to meet and see the Arboretum.We frequent the Arboretum in Minneapolis and really enjoy it. Enjoy your winter.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #6
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Thanks, we'll look forward to meeting you. The Arboretum is 700 acres so it's really something and there are a continual series of programs being offered, everything from cactus cooking to night photography, so it's not a boring place for those of us living there. We'll be there from the end of November until the first of May.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
sfish
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10234
Thanks Dick. Hope to meet you in the coming months.