Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
The Sunflowers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11398
My DW has an idea

The four words that most strike fear in a husband's heart: "I have an idea ..."

However, in this case I think She (Who Must Be Obeyed - aka SWMBO) actually has a pretty good one.

She looked at the outdoor shower, tucked neatly between two slideouts and said: "All it needs is a floor and a shower curtain".

Something like this for a floor: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pollenex-T...er-Mat/4328466

And a tension rod between the slideouts to hold a curtain.

Now, I wouldn't use it without wearing my bathing suit, so I'm not sure why we need a curtain, but I do like the idea of the "floor". And if a curtain makes Her happy, then I'm happy.

SWMBO wanted me to post to see if anyone else has done something like this.

The Sunflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
Yes we made the wooden floor mat when we had our 2955. We where staying where there was no sewer and where camped at the beach. We used it for all the grandchildren when they came back from the beach. Kept the feet clean then carried them to the trailer. Still have it but honestly do not use it for just the 2 of us. Depends how much you think you will use the outside shower and another thing to carry.
cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote