Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
cgaskins
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10861
Built-in Vacuum Cleaner Parts

Hello all. I have a quick question... Our 2007 3400RL has the built-in vacuum cleaner. On our last trip, I broke handle that is at the end of the hose. (The hose plugs into the unit in the wall then at the end of the hose - is the handle that the attachments plug onto.) This handle is physically made onto the hose. Anyway, where would I get a new one of these - hose and handle?

thanks,
Chris

cgaskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
is it a dometic or a dirt devil? You can get dometic parts off of ebay and other vendors. Just do a google search once you know the make and model
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
cgaskins
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10861
Thanks. I was having trouble finding parts as they were not on the Dometic web site. Apparently a few years back Dometic split off their vacuum cleaner line of products into a separate company called InterVac Design. You can order replacement parts and bags right off of their web page.

http://www.intervacdesign.com/

-Chris
cgaskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:40 AM   #4
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
Your right, I forgot about the intervac change over. another bout of CRS!!!
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #5
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cgaskins

Thanks. I was having trouble finding parts as they were not on the Dometic web site. Apparently a few years back Dometic split off their vacuum cleaner line of products into a separate company called InterVac Design. You can order replacement parts and bags right off of their web page.

http://www.intervacdesign.com/

-Chris
We have dealt with them and are happy to report we have received good service from them.
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote