Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2007, 05:56 AM   #41
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
I don't know Dave, the UV light does a stellar job in my fast moving filtration system. Does the job, not missused at all.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:09 AM   #42
rogue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7368
Ozz, Can you add a picture of the mod for the Koi pound in your 340RL
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:29 AM   #43
Dave Nowlin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7253
Ozz there are companies which specialize in building these types of systems. Some strains are more resistant than others. Dwell time is very important in removal of many types of contaminats from an airstream. The linear velocity can be slowed down with a transition in duct size and filter bank size or dwell time can be increased by the length of the plenum where the Uv light is placed so that the contaminant is being exposed to the UV for a longer period of time. I have spent the last 21 years working with hospitals, food products manufacturers and others who need very high quality treated air to be delievered by their conditioned air. Often times I have been required to work with HVAC contractors to help them meet the customers needs as they didn't understand some of these things.
Dave Nowlin
Dave Nowlin is offline   Reply With Quote