Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Yes, We Are Family 1 hr 36 minutes 21 prayers

I was doing other things after I posted my prayers to Kathi, the first post after she posted. I came back and found that in 1 hr and 36 minutes there had been 21 posts of prayers and support. The power of the MOC and prayers will help Paul and Kathi.
Happy trails................

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
When one person hurts in a group everyone hurts and feels their pain. I haven't met Kathi or Paul, but through the boards have learned a little about them. We had dinner with some folks tonight that I meet four years ago on a cruise board and then cruised with through a partial transit of the Panama Canal. We will again be cruising with them in two days. Friendships can be born on the internet without ever meeting someone.

United we stand, divided we fall wether it be in prayer or division about topics on the boards. Here's praying that Paul recovers and the antibiotics help him.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote