Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2004, 12:53 PM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
A dealer update on my update

I talked to the service manager at my NEW dealer in Delaware today.very nice guy.he said they would be more then happy to do the bed room slide crack repair-and do it the way it should be done.

gave me a date of january 3rd 2005.Thats fine with me.

I went up to see my Montana today also and I noticed that the bed room slide isn`t sitting flush when closed.It looks like its tighter in the front part then the back.And I also noticed that the rubber seal that runs down the one side has a split in it.i`am hoping this is warrenty covered repairs.Do you guys know if it is?

And I think while its up at the dealers I will have them install a washer/dryer combo-vented model.

the only thing that concerns me is that in january around here their could be a foot of snow on the ground.Not to thrilled about towing in nasty weather.but i`ll cross that bridge when I come to it

harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 01:10 PM   #2
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Good for you harleyrider,I will be praying that the weather will be nice for you when the time comes to take that journy. A washer/dryer combo. How nice please let me know how you like it. I have not installed one yet but have been thinking about it.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 07:04 PM   #3
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Sounds like a good idea to me. Keep us posted. Happyrving....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 08:13 PM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Harleyrider,
I hope this new dealership takes care of your Monty the way it should have been done in the first place. I will keep the positive thoughts coming your way to have the problem fixed right this time.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 03:47 AM   #5
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
It sounds like the new dealer is a whole lot better and while I'm sure you aren't thrilled about traveling that far, it will be better for you. You will have to let us know how everything works out.

Hey, maybe you could go and park the rig up there now and they could work on it when they could so you won't have to worry about driving in in the winter. We did that with ours, when we bought it we left it at the dealer for the winter so they could fix stuff for us at their leisure.
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 01:35 PM   #6
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Melissa

i had asked them that same question on leaving at their place and when they could work on it so be.But the service manager said that they really don`t have the space.But he did say he would try to let us bring it down 2 or 3 weeks before they start the repair.i thought that was very nice of him.I really have a good feeling on this dealer.and that in it self is a blessing for me.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:39 AM   #7
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
I'm glad you feel good about them and I hope this time it works out for you.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by harleyrider

Melissa

i had asked them that same question on leaving at their place and when they could work on it so be.But the service manager said that they really don`t have the space.But he did say he would try to let us bring it down 2 or 3 weeks before they start the repair.i thought that was very nice of him.I really have a good feeling on this dealer.and that in it self is a blessing for me.
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote