Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Navigation
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2008, 06:54 AM   #1
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
I am not a techie but you may be...

I do not know if this will work.....I cannot take advantage of it because I am on dial up and I do not have the patience nor high enough numbers on my blood pressure monitor to even attempt it.. It was forwarded to me by someone who is able to do it.... I have attempted to follow the route and it bogs down and I go nowhere...grrrrrr!

Check out JiWire Wi-Fi Advertising Network, Wi-Fi Finder and Hotspot Dir...#8207;

Attachments: Check out...mht (1.4 KB)

click in this link, then move it around. you will find 3 blue dots, one is Fun N Sun and the other 2 are McDonalds in San Benito. scoot the map around and recognize Fun N Sun then you can zoom in on it and bring it up closer. THEN click on aerial, then even click on Birds eye view, Man one can look at the whole place really clear and UP Close by clickn and dragging around!! BETTER than Google Earth and since its a regular web page you don'ty hafve to down load any thing

Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Somehow I've missed something here. What are we looking for?
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
I guess the links did not come thru...it is supposed to take you to a website that allows you to zoom in on a location/address like google earth.....and it does not require you to download anything to do it...he mentioned Fun N Sun because that is where we will be going...I posted it because I think that if you were able to find the wifi points close to your own address or interests that you might be able to use it....as I said I am not a teckie and am very restricted due to lousy dial up service providers, the learning curve is flattened out but the BP keeps going up........and a 5 year old machine... if the link didnt work I guess one might have to rry the google for the info and the link......i think..
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #4
noneck
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6263
Send a message via AIM to noneck
This one... http://www.jiwire.com/search-hotspot-locations.htm
Nice website Wiarton William
noneck is offline   Reply With Quote