Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > It's a Dirty Job but Someone has to do it!
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #1
NewFlyLady
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8071
Cleaning with a micro fiber cloth

Several years back I was looking for something to clean Pergo floors without leaving streaks everywhere. I found a mirco fiber mop at a home show. I have been sold ever since then. I got the regular clothes for wiping down counters and appliances and they work fantastic. I rarely have to use any type of cleaning product even on the greasy cooktop and no streaks on my black oven. I just use a damp cloth and it removes everything leaving it clean. I then use a dry micro cloth the do the final wipe down and no streaks.

NewFlyLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Thanks for the great tip. I will try them on my kitchen. My husband uses them on his vehicles. I'll bet they would also work great for windows.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:18 AM   #3
MelsJoy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7085
We have also found that they work awesomely on windows! after the rig is washed,(there is always dried water spots on the glass), I take a spray bottle of water with about 1 tbl. of white vinegar mixed in and lightly spray the window, then use the mirco cloth to dry the window and lo and behold.....no spots, and no streaks! I love them! (you do have to remember to NEVER use a fabric softener of any kind and not to dry them in the dryer after washing them, as per instructions or they won't work as well, and they will then leave streaks on the glass).

Joy
MelsJoy is offline   Reply With Quote