Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2007, 11:45 AM   #21
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by patodonn

Don:

Which RV Storage place near SF Springs were you using? I'm thinking of using the place on Excelsior Ave, just north and parallel to the 5. Excelsior is the first cross street north of the 5 on Carminita where Carminita crosses the 5. Just want to be sure that isn't the "break in" place.

Thanks,

PJ

PJ. the place that I store my Monty is in Downey, next to the San Gabrel River and Imperial Hwy.

Don

Old 06-24-2007, 02:07 PM   #22
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Don and Georgia,

I was so sorry to read about your break in. What a drag.

I think of all the stuff we have in there and how long it has taken to accumulate it and get it in just the right spot. It would just make me sick to see it all messed up, not to mention feeling so vulnerable and violated.

I know how expensive these RVs are to repair. Dick's argument with McDonald's cost over 7K. Thank goodness we had insurance. The odd thing is it didn't even look that bad, not that it looked good.

We have extra content coverage on the Montana with our RV insurance through Explorer. If someone did to us what they did to you, it wouldn't still probably cover it, but it would help. It is for anything that did not come with the Big Sky when we bought it. We only have a $100.00 deductible and the premium is not bad.

Again sorry you both had to go through this.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:19 PM   #23
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Don and Georgia, I am sorry this happened to you nice folks and I think the alarm is a good idea. I have had one on my truck for the last two years and it has gone off several times and scared away possible intruders or cats or whatever. The scumbags that did this are more to be pitied than scorned and the chance of them having a good life are next to none. We reap what we sow and these ***holes will gather a lot of sh** all of their miserable lives.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 04:05 PM   #24
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
TT2,

So sorry to hear about the break-in. We had our truck broken into and the GPS stolen in San Diego, and I can empathize with you.

Can you share the brand and model of alarm you purchased?
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote