Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #221
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
I have all 3 holidays covered along with another 6 months as well! Less than a month and it will be time to move back to the summer site. =)

The person below me is getting ready to head to Branson for the rally.

Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #222
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Bill and Pat
You won the prize! Only people from the triple cities know this. I lived in Chenango Forks, Chenango Bridge, Endicott and Vestal for 10 years. My ex-husband was born and raised in Vestal. My daughter use to have a friend that would send us the sauce. I can taste them now. Yum, yum.
We are not going to Branson this year, maybe next. We are headed for Buellton and then Shasta.

The person under me plays soccer.
Happy trails.....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:18 PM   #223
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Well, how about a grandmother to a soccer player? Our little Emily who is six years old is already a seasoned soccer player.

The person below me has survived Interstate 5 around Los Angeles. We did our last tourist activity today and are thankful that we won't be driving in that sea of vehicles again for a while.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #224
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Judy,

We have survived "The 5" at rush hour, pulling a Starcraft TT. We were there in 2000 on a five week 11,700 mile trip out west. We traveled from Atlanta to St. Louis, to Hot Springs, to Yellow Stone, to Seattle, to Terrace BC, to Hyder Alaska, back to Seattle, Crescent City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Clamente, San Diego, Tijuana, Las Vegas, Zion, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, and then home as fast as we could.

The person below me has been to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #225
Tom Gina 06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5993
Nothing better than taking a ride on the ferry watching the sun set after a day long ride down the coast. Now if I could just have done it with the Monty! Did this on a motorcycle in 1981 but will never forget how beautiful and peaceful it was.

The person below me has been to Split Rock Light House on the North shore of Lake Superior.....
Tom Gina 06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:02 PM   #226
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
Never been there before but I have been to the Lighthouse at Lake Hefner.lol

The person under me has seen the new Big Sky in person.
Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #227
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Not only have we seen the new BIG SKY in person - we ordered one and should have it in early April - very exciting!

The person under me is currently in Florida and is loving the fact that the breeze blowing through the window is 70 degrees. Lovely!!!

Jo-Anna
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #228
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Lisa is in Florida assisting her mother (father is in the hospital) and was just telling me about the warm breeze as they ate outside at a sports bar while I am suffering with rain here in Virginia Beach.

The person under me has camped in an RV in a country other than the United States

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:10 AM   #229
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Not quite, but close. In 2000 we drove from Adelaide, South Australia to Sidney, New South Wales, in a rental car. Wonderful trip.

We deliberately spent one night in a "caravan park" in Mount Gambier where we visited the famous "Blue Lake" and the sunken gardens.

Arrived in Sidney on New Years Eve. My careful driving plan shot to pieces by the closed streets in preparation for the holiday. Arrived, finally, at our quaint little hotel in "The Rocks" a bit "shook up". Saw the world famous fireworks over the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from our hotel room.

The person under me is planning a visit to the Texas Hill Country in April to see the wildflowers.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:51 AM   #230
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
That's us..... We have camped in Mexico and Canada and......

We are going to Texas for the month of April to see the wildflowers. Anyone else that will be there we sure would like to know about.

The person under me has been out west all winter.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:02 AM   #231
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
Helen I live in California so I am always out west.

We are currently in the desert south of Palm Springs looking for wild flowers and their aren't any. There just wasn't any rain this year. It is much hotter than when you were he last year at this time.

The person below me is running the A\C all day and can't even comprehend the snow and ice he or she sees on the news.

BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:52 AM   #232
virgil47
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3846
Well, we're not running our AC all day but sure like adjusting our Montana location so it is about 40-50 at night and 65-75 during the day.

The person under me will see the NASCAR race today in Atlanta or on TV. (Go RCR!)
virgil47 is offline   Reply With Quote