Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Forward Bedroom drawers, Removal

I am realizing that they didn't wire this Big Sky for DirecTV. I have dedicated cables for the DVR but cannot get the bedroom receiver to recognize any signal from the service bay connection. Sooo I need to pull out the two bottom drawers under the bedroom tv to access the bottom of the curb side overhang so I can install another dedicated cable from the dish to the receiver. How does one remove one of these drawers? They don't give you much room to see what is going on back there so I am asking before I break out the pry bar,chain saw and heavy explosives... Dave and Betsy

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:31 AM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Dave, I think there is a small latch on each side of your roller hardware. I am not at my unit so I can't remember if it is inside the roller bar or outside. It ought to be outside. When the switch is moved you should be able to run the rollers down to a slot and remove the drawer.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #3
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Thanks Stiles, I found the latches and it took a bit but I got the bottom one out. I think that should be all I have to pull, it gives me enough room to drill the holes I need. Thanks again... Dave and Betsy
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:09 PM   #4
kerry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7125
Let me know what your going to do when you get the drawers out. I just installed a cable run for a customer, from the convenience center to the hole in the closet next to the TV booster. It was a real trick. Kerry
kerry is offline   Reply With Quote