Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
Montana_2809

M.O.C. #2809
Great Website/3650RK

What a great website and source of information! This site is just what we were wishing for while considering a Montana and tow vehicle. We aren't in the "Montana Family" yet, but it seems a great one to be a part of. Thanks so much for the replies to specific questions on the 3650RK; they were very encouraging, informative and exciting!!
Karen, Ken and our two Wheaten, Celtie and Doogan
Clearwater, FL
Visit Wood's Wheaten World at:
http://www.woodcommunication.com/www/

Montana_2809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:15 AM   #2
azstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #740
Your not alone about your feelings on this Forum. It is GREAT.

We too are Terrier people. Always loved the Wheaten. They made the the Top 4 list on our last selection. Wound up with the Cairn.

Currently a Cairn named Petee, prior a Wire Fox he was 16 and a Scottish who was 13.

Happy Camping
azstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:21 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome Irish4me to the MOC family. Being that you are also down here in the west central part of the Sunshine state you may want to do that Montana shopping at the upcoming RV Supershow in Tampa. Some of the best deals can and do happen at the big shows and Tampa has one of the biggest.

A great deal is only part of the show.
The best part of the show takes place on Friday the 14th at 3:00 PM at the Montana Booth. We are trying to get some of the MOC members together for a little of what I call "Putting a face to the Name".

So come on over and make your best deal on that 3650RK and meet some great folks.

BTW-Lorraine and I are currently at the Yankee Traveler RV Park on Ulmerton, so if you get over this way stop in at site 305 and say hi.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 05:39 AM   #4
captbanjo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1269
Welcome. This place has given me much useful information. Just be on guard against viewing the (very real) problems that occasionally surface here as being in the majority. For a while, I was thinking I had made a poor purchase in buying a Montana and then I began to realize a couple of things: we all air the laundry for a particular product here and so any flaws show up; we tend to complain and seek solutions for problems more than we tend to go, "Shucks...ain't life grand?"; finally, the internet has opened up a virtual plethora of information that wasn't available in, say...1980 and subsequently we have a flood of almost instantaneous information at our fingertips. Good luck with your rig!
captbanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 06:14 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
If I may add to Wayne's and Cathy's comments, we also invite people to air their problems and concerns here. Part of the purpose of this forum is to help each other, which implies we need to hear about the problems. It's very easy to assume seeing that many problems posted means it's a bad product but as Wayne/Cathy figured out, there are far, far more happy owners than unhappy ones. There are a number of great choices in RV's available. We hope, of course, you choose Montana. In either case, we hope you find many years of enjoyment with your choices.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote