Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Overheard in a board room.....

Ok Bernie, lets get that decal company on the line, their last proposal stated the decals would last for an average of 8 years before starting to curl, also the UV protection in the plastic will not fade the colors for that 8 year period. Not acceptable, our business plan shows that we need a turn around on our units in 3 to 4 years, at the most...If the colors are bright and the decals look good that won't happen!
I want the idiot fired that gave them the 8 year specifications.
Second item is the tires, I'm not putting them on my BMW, they go on a dang trailer! Lets get those prices down another 20%!
I want every department to give a 15% price cut from the vendors, or we will go to another supplier, no exceptions.
Last item, I want another 2 trailers a day off the line.
That's it, get out of my board room.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:19 AM   #2
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Sounds about right Ozz
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:03 AM   #3
ggranch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6588
Sounds right. Are we getting a little disgruntled Jim. Off the tracksome, why is there a license plate on the rear of your truck?
ggranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:25 AM   #4
deadeye
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6693
And that is why CEO's make the big BUCKS with STOCK options... Oh, thire is one more item the CEO forgot to mention. We have to have better QUALITY so we don't have to fix and give the customer so many new parts or start charging the dealers for them, who in turn will get it out of the customer some way...JB
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:35 AM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ggranch

Sounds right. Are we getting a little disgruntled Jim. Off the tracksome, why is there a license plate on the rear of your truck?
Naaa, just a study in human nature, seen by a person who has snakes in his head.....
I looked into the single plate, costs more money in Mo., as I understand it, and why pay more for one less plate...?
Old 12-12-2007, 08:13 AM   #6
rogue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7368
Ozz, I guess they figured this out already, or else the CEO would be asking for "what part fails the most, now lets build the rig around it".
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #7
ggranch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6588
The reason for one less plate would be that your plate only licenses you to 12K. About half of what you are running with Monty in tow. Also, the red light cameras take a picture of the BACK of the vehicle. Not that we run them on purpose, but S--- happens with a quick yellow. I once worked in place that made a "bastard" gear for a machine we made in order to be the only source. Fortunately for the customers, it was not the weak link in the machine. Bob
ggranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #8
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Oops...