Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Allen in MT
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7615
Any Golfers out there??

Thought you might enjoy this to wile away sometime and get frustrated
Allen
http://www.matchpractice.com/game/

Allen in MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #2
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Grrrrrr putting was never my strong suit.Made one putt out of.o boy i don`t even want to say.I don`t think Tiger Woods as any thing to worry about.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Made 1 putt out of 10 but that's about what I could do back when I actually played the game. That's also the reason why I don't play golf anymore.

Harleyrider!!! Where in the world have you been hiding???? I think the last time I spoke to you was a year and a half ago at the northeast rally at Pine Hill.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:58 AM   #4
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
GOLF is just another 4 letter word!!!!!!
GRRRRRRR!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:54 AM   #5
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
I am a pro Golpher and never remember having to putt on the fly... Did I mention I am at Pro level....at Wii. LOL
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #6
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine

Made 1 putt out of 10 but that's about what I could do back when I actually played the game. That's also the reason why I don't play golf anymore.

Harleyrider!!! Where in the world have you been hiding???? I think the last time I spoke to you was a year and a half ago at the northeast rally at Pine Hill.
Hey Glenn good memory-who says you lose that when you get older(lol)

Well to make a long story short.i`ve been working my butt off,and can`t get any time off from work.I don`t think my empoyer knows what it means to hire more help.But the good news is I retire in 10 monthes.Preparing the house for sale now is taking up a big part of my days off.I still plan to move to Florida after retirement.In fact in April of 2009 I`am going down to Florida to check out a place.Its called the "Villages"If you buy dwon their,you get FREE golf for the rest of your life.The Montana is still going strong.I will not depart from that if I do buy in the "Villages"

Take care Gleen hope all is well with you and Lorraine.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #7
sgtpp214
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1782
I always say I'd rather be lucky than good. In this case I'll take the real green. Enjoy these types of games, but luck is your best partner.
sgtpp214 is offline   Reply With Quote