Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
Rescue 1
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6113
I'm nekkid!!

I peeled all the graphics off this weekend. Now I just need to get to polishing. I'm working with Burlington to get new ones.

Rescue 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
... haha! We are in the process of shedding our graphics. We were hoping to have them gone and the new ones on before the Lake Siskiyou Rally in California, but I don't think that is going to happen soon enough.

Anyways, your Montana doesn't look bad 'nekked'.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
Les and Julie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1057
We are also "getting nekked" -- will have new graphics put on as soon as we get the old ones removed.
Les and Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
May strip ours at least partially naked before too long. Ours are peeling so bad now that I believe it would look better if it didn’t have any at all on it. May try and work with Burlington’s again; didn’t have very good luck with them before. The guy I was working with quit so they just kind of forgot about me.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
I've just got back from a week at the beach and while over there noticed a lot of Montana's in the 2002 ~ 2005 year range and the graphics on most of them had peeling. Talked to a few of the owners and they were not pleased with Keystones choice of graphics.
Here's what gets me.. Keystone makes other models as the Cardinal and those graphics seem to be holding up. They wax them along with the rest of the rv and don't appear to have near as many problems. My SOB before this one I could clean and wax and never had a problem.
Sooooo.. Who made the graphics that are on our rigs and if in fact its Burlington wouldn't they be doing the same thing as the originals???
I'd like to stay with the stock design that my rig came with but surely I don't want to replace them every few years.
02pullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Burlington’s told me they didn’t have any more like what I needed but they said they could supply me with similar graphics from a different model. After that, that is when I lost touch with them. I’m actually considering looking into some RV murals. They are all over the internet.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill-N-Donna

Burlington’s told me they didn’t have any more like what I needed but they said they could supply me with similar graphics from a different model. After that, that is when I lost touch with them. I’m actually considering looking into some RV murals. They are all over the internet.

Bill,

Did you talk to Kristen at Burlington? I talked or emailed with Matt
and he told me the same thing that they told you. Of course he also mentioned that I could bring my rig back there and they could paint it.
I was wondering if Kristen would have better luck.
02pullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #8
Rescue 1
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6113
I've been speaking with Kristen and she is working on getting me a set of 07-08 graphics. She said that they did not have any of the 01-02 style but had some of the 04 style. I was leaning towards the 08 style anyway so it will work out for me.
Rescue 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
We are about to become nekked also. The graphics are looking pretty bad and getting smaller all the time. No money to put new ones on but it has to look better without, rather than the mess that is there now.
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:23 PM   #10
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
My 04 had peeling graphics as well. I remedied my problem very simply. I traded the thing in and got all new graphics.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #11
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 02pullin

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill-N-Donna

Bill,

Did you talk to Kristen at Burlington? I talked or emailed with Matt
and he told me the same thing that they told you. Of course he also mentioned that I could bring my rig back there and they could paint it.
I was wondering if Kristen would have better luck.

I called Burlington’s again and this time I talked with Kristin. Sounds promising!