Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
9 WORDS WOMEN USE Men SHOULD Know This

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man.. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").
8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F*** YOU!
9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3.

JimF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
HughM
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7219
Jim, You are a very wise man. I could have used this knowledge 40 years ago. You are 100% dead on with this one. When #3 comes out I usually head for the attic and get my old Army helment out for protection.
HughM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #3
MacDR50
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7691
As usual men are less apt to need many words when a few will suffice. "Yes Dear" is pretty well universal and means depending on how it is said:

(1) "I am not really listening."
(2) "Agreed until you leave the room"
(3) "I don't really care"
(4) "Please put a sock in it and let me read the paper."
(5) "I know it is too technical for you to understand but I can't make it any simpler."
(6) "Anything as long as I don't have to sleep on the couch again"
(7) "Not a chance but I am not going to tell you that."
(8) "Supper is more important so yes to whatever the h*ll you are talking about"
(9) "No I don't know where I am but I am not asking anyone on the side of the road for directions."
MacDR50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
Roger, that is said like a man with many years experience and wisdom in femalese speak..
I applaud you.
JimF is offline   Reply With Quote