Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
An invite to drop in for a visit..

I hope that this post isnt taken as an insult or considered to be promoting SOB in this forum, it isnt meant that way.....Before I bought my Mountaineer I owned a 2004 Keystone Sprinter LA..... I belonged to another keystone forum called www.keystone-camping.com

The forum is a place for all keystone brands to meet and discuss their rigs... as a long standing member there I would invite anyone interested in sharing some common keystone info with other keystone nameplates...many of the folks coming into that site are families just starting out in family oriented units and could use some good old fashion advice on the things that may or do go wrong with keystone rv's... Much like junior members looking for some experienced advice from seasoned mentors.......

Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are also members of that forum and have been for quite awhile. We do not post much over there but it is a nice forum.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote