Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2006, 03:23 AM   #1
Bob & Lee
Montana Master

M.O.C. #718
Mail Service

have been using Americas mailbox in Rapid city SD for about 6 months now and have had grate service from them, the people in the office seem to really care about what they are doing. Now my Vehicle renew bills came in. they called me to let me know and ask what we wanted them to do. We were going to go up and do it for the road trip but the weather now it is out of the question. so Lee called them and asked what the options were they told her that they process a re new was only $10 per vehicle and they would process them for us but If we call the county courthouse it would be cheeper to have then send them to us. So she called and the court house, they charge a fee to mail them and it was cheeper. I was amaizes Americas Mailbox would refer us to a cheeper way and lose the business for themself. and for those that dont know SD is puting out new plates this year and they are $4 more. No new plate for trailers.
Bob & Lee is offline   Reply With Quote