Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Looks like we will definitely be late

The trip to Wellsburg for dock parts is going to affect our traveling schedule. I have to get up around 3 a.m. tomorrow to hopefully make it to Wellsburg (Mercomarine) at 7 a.m. when the place opens. Load up a few items and make the trip back home, and hope to be back home before noon. Take U-haul back (about another hour round trip) and then I should be ready to start getting the camper ready to pull out of the mini-storage. Plan to do most of the loading and pre-trip checks tonight, but knowing us, I would say we will be doing good to leave Milton by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Yahoo maps says about five hours to Marion so I am guessing we will be pulling in around dark (my favorite time to set up a camper!). Looking forward to seeing everyone and guess we will figure out the meetings and the greetings when we get there. Wonder if the air-borne water missile crew is any good in the dark????
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
Call me when you are getting close and we'll make sure the committee is ready for you.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Most of all Bingo, be safe.

See you when you get there.

George
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bncinwv

The trip to Wellsburg for dock parts is going to affect our traveling schedule. I have to get up around 3 a.m. tomorrow to hopefully make it to Wellsburg (Mercomarine) at 7 a.m. when the place opens. Load up a few items and make the trip back home, and hope to be back home before noon. Take U-haul back (about another hour round trip) and then I should be ready to start getting the camper ready to pull out of the mini-storage. Plan to do most of the loading and pre-trip checks tonight, but knowing us, I would say we will be doing good to leave Milton by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Yahoo maps says about five hours to Marion so I am guessing we will be pulling in around dark (my favorite time to set up a camper
!). Looking forward to seeing everyone and guess we will figure out the meetings and the greetings when we get there. Wonder if the air-borne water missile crew is any good in the dark????
Bingo
We are here and the water cannon is loaded. Maybe ten or twelve here now.
HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
chieflawdawg
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6935
Bingo, and everybody else coming up, go past the dealership to the first road on the left. thT will bring you to the rally park. Turn right into the rally park. If the gate is closed, the code is 1087. Once in the gate turn left and follow the road under the bridge to where we are set up. You can't miss us. A pretty site already. Any problems call me at 704-798-4791. Safe travels to all.
chieflawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #6
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Can we get the exit number off of the interstate. Just to double check, we head south on 77 to Statesville, then head west on I-40 towards Asheville. Once we get off the interstate, are there any complicated gyratiions. I will check the forum before we leave, gotta go, it is after 11 and gotta get up at 3.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:52 AM   #7
chieflawdawg
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6935
Exit 86. Then go about 9 miles, turn left on hwy 70. Tom Jonsons is 2 miles on left. Go to first left past dealership an rally park is on right on that road. No complicated turns or anything. See you tonight.
chieflawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote