Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2007, 02:44 AM   #61
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Jan,

Here's hoping that Molly just has something minor and that she will be on the road to recovery real soon.

Colleen

Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:59 AM   #62
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
I will say the strangest thing about being back home (and there are many...LOL) is utilizing my rear view mirror again...LOL I used to go through this when I would come home from being out driving semi over the road. Back then, it took me a LONG time to start using the mirror again, I was just so used to just using the side mirrors.

As a side note...$213.50 later and Molly is okay. The vet thinks she just has a touch of bronchitis. I'll tell ya, between the whip worm, immunizations, yeast infection, ear infections, and HGE (Hemoragic Gastral Enteritis) that almost killed her last year, and now this....this is one expensive kid I have here. Between her and Connors vet bills...I need several jobs...LOL

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote