Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 03-16-2006, 01:52 AM   #1
Montana_1362
Established Member

M.O.C. #1362
Thank You

I appreciate the kind words and prayers, I haven't met any of you, yet I feel as though we have been friends forever. I don't know yet how
pulling the 5ver will go with an empty passenger seat. I guess ceasar the schnauzer will be my co-pilot. I'm going to have to teach him how to read a map, and drive!

Montana_1362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 07:06 AM   #2
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Good luck Dan. We will see you on the road somewhere, someday.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:05 AM   #3
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Daniel,
Our thoughts and prayers will continue to go up for you as you continue down the road. I am sure Ceasar will be a lot of company for you and a great traveling companion...as a navigator not so sure. Come join us at one of our rallies so we can all give you some hugs. Keep on keepin' on.....
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:06 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Daniel
We have several solo members on the MOC. We will be thinking of you and keep you in our prayers.
Happy trails.....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
You are doing the right thing, Dan. Staying in contact with others is essential to grief recovery. Experience has taught me that one cannot avoid grief, but one can learn how to more effectively go through it. Each day will get a little better. Then one day you will notice that you are really ok. Be patient with yourself. Blessings....
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:07 AM   #6
Bear Hunter
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2464
Dan
I agree with Stiles, you are doing the right thing. They say time heals all wounds it just takes longer for some to heal. Your co pilot will always be with you, Ceasar will just be in there to further help you along. God be with you and Bless you. Hope to see you on the road soon.
Semper Fi
Bear Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 05:04 AM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Dan, I have not been on MOC for about 3 weeks and just saw your post. I am so sorry for your loss. At the same time, I admire your courage to go forward. I don't know how well I personally would handle that situation. Please know you are in our prayers. I hope to meet you one of these days.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote