Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2018, 07:57 PM   #1
Bochim
Established Member

M.O.C. #19041
What size is grey water valve

Quick question: What size is the grey tank valve on a 2010 Montana 29 RKD? I have read both 3" and 1 1/2" . I have not taken the bottom black stuff down to look as it has been raining. I am about to swap out both black and grey valves. Black is the one giving trouble but will do both. Any advice will be read and appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Old 11-15-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Both the shower and black tanks have 3" valves. The kitchen grey tank is the one with the 1 1/2" one. You should be able to see the various pipes come together at the main drain valve. I am not familiar with a 2010 29RKD model so the tanks may be located differently than what I know of. But they will have the same size drain lines.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:49 PM   #3
Bochim
Established Member

M.O.C. #19041
That's what I needed to know.

That is what I needed to know, thanks a bunch.

To Amazon I go.