Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 11-19-2006, 03:43 AM   #1
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
Highbanks Marina and Camp Resort-DeBary, FL

Just wondering if anyone has been to this campground in DeBary, FL.
It's on the St. John's river in central Florida. Before we make our reservations for the month of March I was wondering if any MOC members could offer opinions. Thanks in advance for your info.
Sandy

slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:19 AM   #2
The Wind
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4200
Sandy, I live about 5 miles from this place. It has been there for a long time. I have driven thru it with my wife a few months ago. There were, at the time, some "old" RVs that seem to be permament fixtures. There is a ramp to launch a boat. Good fishing most of the time. There is a restaurant that serves good food and drinks. About a year ago, they were having probloms with the sewer (If I remember right). If you want, I can try to find out more. Give me a private PM. Richard
The Wind is offline   Reply With Quote