Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-29-2003, 10:32 AM   #1
Montana_381
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #381
Greetings

We celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary by getting a (barely) used 2003 3655FL as our first RV.

We'll soon be taking it out for our first "shakedown" to see how much "stuff" to offload.

We'd been looking at both new and used fivers for the past 3 years at shows, consignment lots, individual offerings, Internet Classified sites, newspaper Classifieds, and dealerships but nothing had quite "clicked" until we saw this one.

Although we've been soaking up a lot of information from a fair number of resources, I can cheerfully state that I've already received a useful tip ("Make sure that the aft grey tank valve is open and draining before using the W/D.") from this group.

Although I only ran across a reference to this group last night when doing a bit of searching on another board (where a member was being accused - quite unjustly IMO - of SPAMming by mentioning it), I quickly found that this is a marvelous place for information and a lot more.

Bob and Terri Mc Culloch

2003 Montana 3655FL
2003 Dodge 3500 Laramie QC 4X4 DRW HO 48RE Jordan EasyRider/Reese 20K

Montana_381 is offline   Reply With Quote