Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 10-03-2017, 09:03 AM   #1
Illini-triker

M.O.C. #18219
3711FL living room slide

This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was diagnosed with Charcot of her right foot and had to have surgery to try and repair it they remove 13 bones in her foot making it were she could not walk for over 6 months when she started to walk she messed up her right knee and was back to a wheelchair. November 2016 she had to have her right leg amputated just below her knee, then in may 2017 she had a total knee replacement of her left knee now that she is walking with a walker were getting the trailer ready to go do some camping. When I open it up I was looking thing over and found that the Left living room slide looking at the fireplace is messed up were the bracket is on the side to the kitchen it is buckled and what looks like is pulling the bottom down as there is a gap, has anyone had this kind for trouble. This is the slide that has the Sofa love seat and recliner I have a call in to Keystone but so far there not getting back to me. If this trailer was 10 years old I would not feel so bad but with the slide not being opened more then 10 times I am thinking its has to be a weak frame or they did not get it welded good
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	644   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	645   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1 (1).jpg
Views:	24