Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2013 Annual MOC North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2013, 04:28 AM   #1
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Calling ALL Ladies & ... Gentlemen

Bump... Another bump!

Share Your Crafting

Who? All Ladies

Purpose? To visit and you work on your current project.

Where? Small tent

When? When the tent is not in use.

Work on our unfinished projects together. Scrapbooking, jewelry making, sewing, knitting or other needlework, quilting, or whatever crafty thing you have going.

Come and join us! The times will vary. That means we do what we do best! Be flexible!

If you will pay attention to the times the Small Tent is NOT being used, we can come together there. Bring your project, perhaps water to drink and let us visit and get to know one another.

So we can sit, visit and accomplish something in our projects. If you are interested just show up with your project. No project? Come & Visit! No sign-up required.

Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Alrighty now. I have projects. Terri Ames' quilt and more.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Will their be an annex for guys who have craft projects?
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Dick-- I'd guess that if the guys have a project they want to share with the rest of the attendees, they would be more than welcome to attend these also! Don't have room to pack my hobby! My zero turn mower just won't fit in the basement of the Monte!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

Will their be an annex for guys who have craft projects?
Since you "men" make use of the BIG tent, I ass-u-me you could share with anyone you wish!

Of course you may sit in on "any" craft (gab) session that you have time for! After all, it is "optional"!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

Dick-- I'd guess that if the guys have a project they want to share with the rest of the attendees, they would be more than welcome to attend these also! Don't have room to pack my hobby! My zero turn mower just won't fit in the basement of the Monte!
I thought the "Mods and the Tips & Tricks" would be more of a guy thing. Rondo, put a trailer on behind the Monte and out your "tractor" on it! I am sure many men who still have S & B would be very envious!.

On the other hand, you might get some "razing" from the "Don't mow anymore full-timers"!
Old 07-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #7
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I'm sure the campground would appreciate me bringing my BadBoy Outlaw with me. I could mow for them and not have to pay for my parking spot! I would say there would be some of those that still own their S & B because this puppy gets out a goes. I've cut my mowing time from about four hours out at the farm to about three now and that's mowing about 5 1/2 acres and collecting the clippings and dumping them so the cattle have something to munch on. It's a real mover and can pivot on a dime!
For the "Don't mow anymore fulltimers"-- you would love to drive this beauty around, I guarantee it. I might even drive it up and down the campground streets. Does Bob want to race me for a little fun while we're there?

Anyway, back to the subject of this thread-- any of the guys that do leather crafting, wood carving or anything else as a hobby just might want to join in on these days or nights and show others what you do and how you do it! Thanks Myna!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #8
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
I will admit those hobbies (leather crafting, woodworking, etc) are interesting. So sure, come on in!. The more, the merrier!

Racing you ..... Bob on scooter, you on mower..... Bring it on! . Should be fun!
Old 08-31-2013, 04:13 PM   #9
teames27
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1921
Thanks, Myna! We quilters will be there!
teames27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:46 PM   #10
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
I really wasn't joking, I make photo greeting cards and sell them to gift shops in Arizona.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
teames27
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1921
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DQDick

I really wasn't joking, I make photo greeting cards and sell them to gift shops in Arizona.
Bring them, Dick! I love seeing your work!
teames27 is offline   Reply With Quote