Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2006, 10:31 AM   #21
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
I use IE and Firefox as browsers. I only use Firefox for this forum and most of the time, like right now, I use it with my cell phone. No problems.

Orv

ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:11 PM   #22
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Ozzie,

I agree with Steve, I have had no problems using FF, however, I run 4 computers across the router, one ethernet and the rest wireless, so sometiimes it can slow down, especially if they are uploading at the same time. I found that a couple of times the MOC Forum would not load, but after closing FF and reopening, life was good!

A suggestion. Try removing some of your FF extensions. I found that some are better than others, and that might be a good way to find a possible culprit. They are real easy to reload. Make sure you reload FF after each uninstall/install.

Robbie

Peace!
Robbie & Alice Simons
Seattle

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 SWB Laramie (LNRNGR)
2006 2980RL (TONTOW)
Line-X bed liner
Jacobs Exhaust Brake
Prodigy Brake Controller
Hijacker 24-UMS-21 Hitch
Start Fulltiming 10/2006

[img]http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/htmlSticker2_cond/language/www/US/WA/SEATTLE.gif
[/img]
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote