Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 06-06-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Need everyone's assistance.....

If you haven't already perused the Montana Owners home page and additional pages you are really missing some great advice and information. I would suggest checking it out.

After you have done all that perusing than I would appreciate your assistance. In order for this Montana Owners site not to become complacent and stale I need your help in finding new information to add. It can be a link or links to be added to the RV Related links page or maybe you found a dead link. How about suggestions for a subject for a whole new page? Whatever you can come up with so long as it's some what RV related or of interest to the rest of the MOC family.

Place your suggestion in this thread as a reply or you can email or PM me through my profile.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:39 AM   #2
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Glen,
If anyone deserves our assistance, it is you. Your website is a wonderful collection of resources, including many Canadian ones. Since you asked, here is one that I don't think you have yet that might be worth including: The Canadian Snowbird Association (CSA) http://www.snowbirds.org/
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:07 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Thank you John and Donna, this is exactly the kind of assistance I am talking about. I know there are many more links out there and I know that some of you have a favorite that I don't have listed.

For those that have emailed me I will be getting back to you all ASAP!
Old 06-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #4
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Glen, I love it the way it is but if you could add something else, I think it would be good to put a link to members personal web site. I have already put most of them in my favorites but I may have missed some.

Thanks for all of your time and effort.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #5
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Helen, That is a fantastic idea. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

Check it out!!

Now I ain't gonna be checkin each individuals profile or one of their posts so iffn ya wanna be added post your web site here.

Thanks Helen What a great idea!!!