Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2007, 06:27 AM   #41
c5racer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #444
The sofa bed looks deeper then the old one, would it still be possible to swap it with the recliners?

c5racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:33 AM   #42
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
How about the width? It seems not to be as wide in the folded position. This would be a plus
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 08:06 AM   #43
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
When I asked Keystone about that yesterday they said that it is the same size and interchangeable. They said we should be able to get it in whatever color Montana is using now and that we could have our dealer order us one and ship it inside one of the new units they order to save on shipping. I still could not get a price quote. They said to have your dealer call the parts department. I am having a hard time getting someone in this area to do that for us so may have to wait until we go back to Minnesota and see if Quality RV will come through for us again. If I could just get a firm price we would go ahead and order it now and have it waiting for us.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:15 AM   #44
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
Bill and Helen,

Let us all know when and if you get a firm price for one. Seems to me they could cut all of us "old customers" (perhaps I should have said loyal) a deal since we all seem to want one.

mac
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote