Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 01-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #21
Tom Gina 06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5993
At times reading this forum may sound like everything is wrong with the Montana. Quite the contrary, this forum gives me a simple ease of mind. Having a place to come visit with a question and maybe get an answer or at least some direction to go IF I have a problem. This is my home now and other than my own mistakes I believe that we should have most of the bugs worked out. Yet like anything, diligent pre-maintainance and or regular maintainance will give many years of satisfaction. Some of the things that are brought to our attention through this forum I believe are an industry wide problem. Not just isolated to Keystone.... Bottom line is we can drive by a RV dealer and not have the itch to look anymore. So I would say that we are very proud and satisfied with our Monty.

Tom

Tom Gina 06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #22
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Thanks everyone, I guess I'm just getting to be a worry wart in my old age. When I finally get my rig I will take a chill pill and have some fun.......

Appreciate the sincerity.

Phil P.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:06 AM   #23
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Ditto on what's already been said about our Montanas.

Wanted to add that I have worked in production and in QC before with several products
over the years and I still have the same thought about it all today.

"It's hard to find good help."

If you're lucky enough to get together a group of people that work well together
and everyone cares enough to give it 110%, it's awesome the quality things you can
put together and accomplish.

My favorite saying at the work place is still :

"If you don't have time to do it right the first time, you sure don't have time to fix it later."

I personally think that Keystone must have a pretty good group of people
put together to come up with the quality our units do have. And like Stiles said,

"Striving for quality is an unending quest that should never be abandoned."
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:11 AM   #24
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Amen on the Stiles saying.....

Phil P.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote