Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2003, 06:35 PM   #1
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
the little train that could

Well I have yet to pull my new 2980rl except bact to where I purchased it from, for touch up repairs and a new hydrolic manifold for the slides, and I have this haunting question in the back of my mind even though there is not much that I can do about it but maybe go a little slower.
I have a Ford 1996 F350 super cab dulie with the turbo desil, 4-11 gears, the banks computer chip, and trans comand, NO INTER COOLER. I see a lot of trucks pulling Big Rigs and they are much bigger than what I now have but the trucks are mostly the Dodge and Ford. Will I run into any towing problems as far as what I am going to tow now. I have the manufactures trans cooler and I service my truck every 3000 miles and the trans was just serviced and there was no metalic particles in the fluid, and was still red but getting ready to change, due to a much needed change I skiped 1 year ago. If there is something that anybody can throw my direction that might calm my nervous amprehension. do it now . or if you might know something that I might want to purchase to help my preformance please throw it this way. and if I have nothing to worry about let me know that to.

Thanks Reilly

Don and Georgia
New 2980 Owners