Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-25-2005, 08:18 AM   #1
Gypsy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #111
Stiers RV Center recommendation

I can recommend Stiers RV Center, Bakersfield, California, as a good dealer to visit if you are in need of repairs on your Montana. Ben Patten, service advisor, was easy to work with, and he appreciated having a full list and description of problems that I'd sent by email in advance of the visit. The technicians performed all the repairs they could during the three days my Monty was in the shop (some are considered 'cosmetic' and others can’t be fixed, like squeaky floors). They were efficient and returned my Montana only an hour later than expected on Friday afternoon. As a customer, you can park your RV in the 'Oasis,' where W/S/E hookups have been installed on both sides of a wide driveway on the property. They also offer customers a dump station, a popular place for local RVers to visit on their way home on Sunday afternoon. Stiers' inventory of RVs is huge, and there's a nice parts store. A new Camping World is only a couple of miles away, also.

Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote