Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #1
jretz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6321
I-5 Between Lodi and Yreka CA

Today we saw 4 Montanas headed south on I-5 and we were going North. Flashed at 3, 2 Flashed back. One was towed by a Beige TV with Montana Graphics on the side. Happy Traveling to all See You Down The Road.

jretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #2
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Jim: That likely was us in the beige (Arizona Beige in Ford-speak) with the Montana Graphic on the side. If the other Montana was just in front of us and towed by a white Ford (also with newly added Montana Graphics), that would have been Ray and Pam (rphoward). We were on our way home (South) from a month in Oregon and Washington.

Do you remember where on I-5 you saw us?

Carl (n Susan) Youngren

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:07 AM   #3
jretz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6321
Yes it was a Beige Ford and we were around Corning or Willows CA, South of Red Bluff. It was around 1:30, I think. We were also in an Arizona Beige Ford. It was nice seeing some one also flash at us. We are North bound to Oak Harbor Washington then on to the East Coast for a short while, if the weather cooperates.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #4
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jretz

...We are North bound to Oak Harbor Washington then on to the East Coast for a short while, if the weather cooperates.
We were running from the bad weather in WA and OR. There is a major winter type storm coming it which will make the next 10 days ugly. We decided to come down to CA where it is still warm and dry.

Carl (n Susan) Youngren

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:22 AM   #5
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
jretz,

We parted ways with Carl n Susan, and rphoward, in Washington. They are smart people. We are still in WA state, it is raining, and we want out of this wet mess! If you can stay away, do so, the weather is NOT cooperating.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:51 PM   #6
jretz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6321
Well we are here in Washington also. It is nice where we are right now, Oak Harbor. We had enough rain on the way up through Oregon. We will be here until Tues. then on to Spokane WA for 3 or 4 days. We have seen many Montana's, all headed South, on I-5. I think they might have a good idea, but we do not head south until we ge to Penna. Then South and West.