Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 03-20-2007, 02:39 PM   #1
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
White Elephant Gift Exchange

White Elephant Gift Exchange

White Elephant gifts should equal the $10.00 range.

The gifts could be nice, funny, obnoxious, creative or even hand made. They should be wrapped with the content concealed.

Each rig wanting to participate should provide one gift. If both member and significant other want to participate as individuals, each should provide a gift.

Each participant’s name will be placed in a draw bag.

To start - we will have a drawing of a name to see who will make the first gift selection. This person will select and open their gift and then draw the name of the next person to select and open a gift.

The 2nd and subsequent persons selected now have a choice – take a gift from someone who earlier selected a gift; or, pick and open one of the remaining wrapped gifts.

If someone takes your gift - you have the choice of taking an unopened gift; or, taking someone else’s open gift - but you cannot take the gift that was just taken from you. The person selecting an unopened gift draws the next name.

So….you can see - that this can be very funny, interesting and who knows what gift you will end up with.

steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:25 AM   #2
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
we did this one year in another of our groups but put a limit on how many times a gift could be "stolen" to limit the time spent on each person's turn. It worked out great and everyone had a blast. I suggest you might wish to invoke a similar rule.
Lisa
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:39 AM   #3
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Bill and Lisa - good idea. We will do that. What was the limit at the other event?
Old 05-24-2007, 07:51 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Well I've been told I'm built like an elephant and I am white with a tan. Now some people say I ain't worth a plug nickle but I disagree. I gotta be worth at least 10 bucks.

Do I qualify????
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:56 AM   #5
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Yea....you're the best prize out there!