Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2005, 04:19 PM   #81
Potvin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2193
Send a message via MSN to Potvin
We are also planning on attending the Great Lakes Rally. We went to the Northeastern rally in Saratoga NY and had a great time. Everyone was so friendly. WE learnt alot of decorating ideas and storage ideas for the Monty.

I know the rally is at Pla_mor campground when do we have to reserve? How much does it cost? We were thinking about going a bit earlier and exploring the area. Does anyone have any experience with things to do in Goshen or the surrounding area?

I noticed that Carlson has offered to do the "Omelet in the bag". He did it for our Northeastern rally and it was a big big hit. Great idea.

Sven , If you need help or need an extra burner please let us know.

Potvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 01:11 AM   #82
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
I am sure Ron and Terrie (Rames14) will be posting further details soon. Right now he is asking for members to post if they are interested. Glenn was keeping a list of the members interested. I am sure he is keeping this up to date.
The Goshen area is Amish country. Plenty of Beautiful woodworking and crafts around. We stop on our way to and from Texas each year just to visit and shop. The rally being there makes it a great spot for xmas shopping for the kids.
I think we are going down early to get a Mor/Ryde hitch put on before we get to the Rally. Hopefully they can get the Mor/Ryde people at this rally to give their talk again. They convinced us.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 07:32 AM   #83
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Once again the details as I know them..........

The Great Lakes rally will be Sept 8th thru the 13th.
Montana factory tour will be on September 10th.
Will be held at Pla-Mor Campground
Pla-Mor Email

As of this posting there are 38 MOCers indicating a desire to attend.

Lorraine and I should be arriving at Pla-Mor sometime on the 7th and will probably be staying for a week at which time we plan on heading to Branson, MO.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote