Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2015, 12:19 PM   #21
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yep that is my deal ,I just do not want (or can't) get on the roof anymore,every couple of years you can have them tightened up and that helps a lot with the noise but I have just gotten used to the flapping in high winds(we live on the WA Coast) and that is the ONLY time I hear mine,So We Love Toppers AND the New Black ones look NICE
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jpkelpe

We have them and I think they keep the unit cooler in the summer (shade the slide) and the wind noise is not that noticeable, you get used to it. and we do get a lot of wind in Nebraska. Paul does not get on the roof near as much as he used to.

Old 02-18-2015, 05:25 AM   #22
CATCRAW
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11243
We love the slide toppers. I would hate to think I'd have to climb up and clean the top of the slides every time I closed them. We installed MaxxFans on our unit and love them. We had a Fantastic fan on our previous 5th wheel and we feel the MaxxAir Fans are much better.
CATCRAW is offline   Reply With Quote