Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Insurance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-20-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
Explorer RV Insurance

When I bought the Montana I did a lot of research for specific RV insurance and settled with Explorer RV. The policy is written by National Interstate Insurance Company. Bottom line I needed to file a claim, what GREAT service. They guided me and my dealer through the process and within two weeks the checks were in my mailbox.

RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
chieflawdawg
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6935
Great to know. I have had Explorer for three years now. Haven't had any claims, but good to hear from someone that has. Glad to know they work well with insured clients. Thanks for info.
chieflawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #3
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Yes, their response to claims is outstanding.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
I have been in the process of having some of our personal items added to our full-timer policy. Dave Klingensmith, the rep at Explorer, has been efficient and courteous. Really glad to know that they help out so well when they're giving money instead of just getting it!
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:13 PM   #5
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
We use Explorer RV Insurance and are very happy with them. We hadn't had a claim until this year and they were fantastic. They authorized the claim very quickly and sent the check out the same way, in fact the whole process was less than two weeks.

I would recommend them to anyone and should add they were so much less expensive than any other company. We have extra content insurance because we carry the bikes, snowboards, all the computer equipment and still they came in very reasonable.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
The wife and I are VERY happy with Explorer, had to use them once. They helped us through the process and within 2 weeks check was in the mail. We made a good choice with them!
RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #7
Army Guy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5508
We haven't had to use their claim service yet and hope not to, but it's good to hear it is not a painful process. Best choice we've made.
Army Guy is offline   Reply With Quote