Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
Baldicon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20906
Is Yours Like This?

I’ve noticed something with the floor. The living room floor has two high spots (crowns) that run fore and aft the length of the living room about 1’ in from the outside walls. There is a slight depression in the center of the floor between the two high-spots, and then the floor slopes down from the high spots to the outside on both sides of the living room. On the driver side, it slopes under the kitchen slide. On the passenger side it slopes toward the entry door and under the dinette/recliner slide. I had seemed to notice the slope under the kitchen slide a couple of times walking between the island and the slide but thought it was my imagination. But I retrieved a 4’ level from the house and laid it down on the floor and there is definitely a slope. And that’s when I discovered the two high spots and the depression in between (I hadn’t noticed it walking).

First picture is kitchen slide front, next is center floor front, next is dinette/recliner slide and last is center floor rear.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kitchen slide front_2.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	2098   Click image for larger version

Name:	center floor rear (2).jpg
Views:	65
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	2099   Click image for larger version

Name:	dinette_recliner slide (2).jpg
Views:	60