Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2017, 05:05 PM   #1
Sierra1pb

M.O.C. #19760
Send a message via AIM to Sierra1pb Send a message via MSN to Sierra1pb
Disappointment

I'm curious, does anyone know the email address for the CEO of Keystone? I am attempting to reach him, Matt Zimmerman, according to the innerweb. I know several companies that actually consider customer service an important part of their business, and I wish that Keystone did. I have been waiting for almost a week for a Owner Relations Manager to call me after requesting a call. Any assistance is appreciated!

Sierra1pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:34 PM   #2
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
I understand wanting to go all the way to the top, but I fear those guys and gals filter thru their emails or have someone that does and John Doe's correspondence gets jettisoned. If you are disappointed with a certain dealership ... Keystone could care less as they are selling units hands over fist and sales is number one. Keystone does not micromanage dealerships. If you have a concern with a specific item on your rig ... perhaps someone will chime in with direction to a reliable contact.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:54 AM   #3
Sierra1pb

M.O.C. #19760
Send a message via AIM to Sierra1pb Send a message via MSN to Sierra1pb
No complaints with our dealership, they stepped up to the plate and never had to ask them to. Keystone is where my disappointment lies. I hope you are correct dieselguy and thanks for checking out my post!
Sierra1pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 06:42 AM   #4
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Unfortunately, Keystone Customer Support and response to owners has gone downhill the last few years. Did not used to be that way. I would bet there will be less Keystone product repeat buyers in the future.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:54 AM   #5
captl27
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #16077
I did the research and sent letters to both CEO's of Keystone and Camping World. I was contacted by Keystone and never heard a word from Camping World. Neither company stood up for the Product the made or sold.
captl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:02 PM   #6
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
It sounds like you sent an email, that doesn't work with Keystone for a variety of reasons. My last try it was because the person who requested my ID# quit the same day I sent it back and two weeks later they still hadn't hired a replacement. Basically no one wanted the job.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:50 PM   #7
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
I think Ill keep my 2011 model. Much better build quality then the newer ones.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:31 PM   #8
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
I'm on my 3rd Keystone and have been happy with them and CW in Myrtle Beach. Last June the night before I picked up the HC the dealership had 22 units broken into. Naturally, mine was one. Only the main tv and all remotes were taken along with the 'blue bag'. CW replaced the tv at Best Buy and remotes from other units along with most manuals. The only thing they were not able to provide is a copy of the build sheet. It is a multi page form, buyers get the yellow carbon. Two emails were unanswered. One phone call and I was told they do not have such a form. Another said they would send a copy but it never arrived. It seems a simple request but I guess I'm wrong. Sadly, cannot get to anyone at the HC factory and the CS people don't give a damn.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote