Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
OhioRVHawk

M.O.C. #9876
Send a message via AIM to OhioRVHawk Send a message via MSN to OhioRVHawk Send a message via Yahoo to OhioRVHawk
Newbie From Ohio

Hello all.

I am not a Montana owner yet, but this place with all of its information will help me to decide which one will be better for me. being a disabled person (not in a wheelchair, and will not be Gods willing) but looking over the Montana on Keystones website, I am very impressed with the quality, and its construction.

Presently I have a 30' SunnyBrook 30Fk, and seeing that I am going to do a 50% timer with a Montana, I need comfort, and space. maybe going to fulltiming after I do some half year trips. this wil be the best place for me to start reading and looking.

thanks, Ray

OhioRVHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Ray, Welcome to the "Best Darned Forum on the WWW!" You have found the best place to learn about the Montana line. It is said that Montana is "The best bang for your buck" I am in agreement with this statment. A good rig, not perfect, and a great parent company that stands behind their product. You will hear various problems with the line, but I think that is true with any of these behemoths. The difference is you have an entire forum that has answers for your problems, no matter the time of day or day of week. I have gotten more information and advice from this forum than anywhere else. Questions?, Ask away and someone, or many, will have answers for you. Again, Welcome!!!!
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
Welcome, fellow Buckeye.
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Ray... Welcome...Our home base is North Ridgeville, Ohio just a few miles away. We are presently wintering in Florida.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
Ray,
We looked for 3 years before buying. We fell in love with our Montana and enjoy every minute in it. We hope to see you at some of the Rallys this coming year.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
We were like several other MOCers that were members of this forum for many months before actually owning a Montana. When we did finally order our Montana, we had such an extraordinary wealth of knowledge from this forum that we saved ourselves thousands of $$ and a ton of headaches - and aches and pains...

Welcome to INFORMATION CENTRAL on everything Montana.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
ALAN
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4279
Even though we are having to sell our new unit, I agree with the previous comments. Do the research both external of this forum and within. By searching the various sections of this forum you can find real answers from people who have experience with the product, not sale people.

Alan & Kathy
ALAN is offline   Reply With Quote