Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #21
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Prayers continue!!

David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Here, too, Patty.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #23
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Kody is doing remarkably well. Thank you everyone for praying and PLEASE keep doing so. Today he actually barked, which we hadn't heard since the accident. Never thought I would be so excited by his high pitched little voice. He managed to get up on the sofa when I was outside for a moment and when Heidi, one of our builders came in he wagged his tail for the first time and even sat up pretty for second. (She didn't try to get him to do that, he just did.) He has taken a real shining to her. So he's slowly getting back to normal. Still is wobbly and a bit unsteady. He never seemed to loose his intellect but his motor skills are not what they should be, but as I said he is improving hour by hour. Tomorrow he goes back to the Vet for a re-check. We know with the good Lord's help he can be good as new...so again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT & PRAYERS.

Dennis, Al & Nita, Carol, otto0813, David & Jo-Anna, and Steve, thank you very much for the continued prayers and good wishes. He's still in need of great healing and prayers. I can't tell you how much our MOC Family has meant to us during this time of need. We have the bestest friends ever here on MOC. We are truly blessed.
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:14 AM   #24
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Thank you for the update. Soooooooo glad Kody's doing better and will pray for his continued progress.

tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:56 AM   #25
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Oh, this is joyous news! And, the prayers and yorkie prayrs still continue!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #26
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Great news! Glad to hear he is improving. It goes to show that God cares for all his creatures, big and small!
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #27
jackandh2o
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8010
Our thoughts and prayers are on the way for Kody and you guys also.
Hope the good progress continues.

Ray and Janet
jackandh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #28
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
So glad to hear that Kody is doing better. We'll keep praying for a full recovery
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #29
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Prayers have gone out for you and Kody and the doctor treating him. I believe in miracles.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #30
FireTruckerWife
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1629
Hoping Kody is continuing to improve.
FireTruckerWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #31
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
UPDATE

Kody is doing amazingly well. He went to see the Vet yesterday and she said he looks very good and his pupils are equal now.

Everyday and every hour he has improved and now I am happy to report it appears we have our little boy back. He's not quite good as new but so close it's amazing. He's a bit off kilter still but the Vet believes it is just going to take more time.

Right now he's trying to play as he does non stop and chasing his ball. We can't give him all his toys yet because he does the Yorkie Shake with his head and we're a bit afraid of him rattling his brain that much.

Kody had been experiencing seizures since last Christmas time and has been on meds to prevent or control them. Now we'll have to make sure we keep up those meds because of the head trauma. We were hoping he'd grow out of them but it's just to sketchy now since this accident to even try to ween him off and the Vet said to make sure we continue his medication.

Sharon, Carol, Al & Nita, Ray & Janet, Joanie & Dave, Carolyn (we need to talk to you, we're building a house up here in Eureka, MT and living in the Montana during the construction, sound familiar? ) & Sharon & Bob, along with everyone else that has posted here or prayed & thought about us:

Thank you so much for your continued support, caring and prayers. We just know that without all of you our little Kody would not even be here with us right now. There is such power in prayer and we feel that Kody's recovery is simply a miracle and a wonderful gift from the good Lord.

On the evening of his accident, it's funny as I was sitting here alone in the living room of the Montana, in a new town where we don't really know anyone but those building our house, I felt so alone and didn't know where to turn and I thought about MOC. Sure enough the support and posts started coming and I slowly felt better and had glimmers of hope and sure didn't feel alone anymore. MOC is chock full of the most wonderful, caring and helpful people. We are truly blessed and we thank all of you.

Patty

PS, If you all wouldn't mind to continue lifting Kody up in prayer, just for good measure. Thank you.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #32
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
What great news! We have all been wondering, CountryGuy was asking after Kody, I love that I can give a upbeat report to him.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #33
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
So happy to hear Kody is doing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #34
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Great news that Kody is doing well. I know the great love the both of you have for him has also helped in his recovery.
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #35
ehmcfarl
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8206
I am so glad to hear that Kody is doing better now. We are still remembering him in our prayers.
ehmcfarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #36
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Carol, David & Jo-Anna, Dennis & Sharon and Buddy & Fay,

Yes it is great news & we are so happy. Thank you so much again and for the continued prayers. He's almost 90% so we're not complaining. Just would like to see him get some of those motor skills back to keep him sure footed.

Patty
Old 10-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #37
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
We're a little late here but sincerely hope Kody is back to normal soon. Our best wishes for you.
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #38
shotgunred10
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9798
I guess I'm really late, but we have three who are our children and after one passed away 2 years ago, I know just how much they mean to those of us who love them. Prayers still go out to you and Kody.
shotgunred10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 AM   #39
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Dennis and Judy and shotgunred10 thank you so much.

EVERYONE Kody is just like his old self...truly amazing and thank you so much. We are forever indebted to all of you on MOC and of course the good Lord who answered all these prayers.