Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
triumphess
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13202
Awning Room?

One of the additions that I loved the most on our travel trailer was an Add-A-Room screen room that attached to the awning and basically gave us a screened, outside living area. I have been doing some on-line research, and it looks like there are some that are available in sizes that would work with our rig (I think - it's too dark to go out and measure the height) , but I am curious as to whether anyone out there has one. Any and all input welcome!

triumphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
moutard2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10948
have one and have tried it ... once. Head office thought it was too enclosing. I thought that it was kind of nice in that it defined your "space" while allowing air to flow through it while reducing the wind. Visibility is still good thru the mesh as well. I thought that if you're in a situation which was quite windy that having to take it off the awning so that the awning could be retracted and then having to re-install it might be a bit of a PITA even though installation and removal is a breeze.
PM me if you want an in new condition, brown, 17 x 6 foot version for $40 plus shipping.
moutard2 is offline   Reply With Quote