Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 05-05-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Modified Pantry - Hard Work

I had to spend the day yesterday going around with the wife and picking out parts to modify the pantry. Now, y'all need to stop with this modification thingy. Us guys have to do the work and it is tiring.

We finally found what we needed at Wally-World. Of course, I had to take the measurements to make sure everything would fit alright. Once everything was purchased, I had to load it into the trunk of the Towncar. Glad it has a big trunk.

I was to tired when we got home, so I left the items in the trunk with the anticipation (yeah) of installing the modification today.

Well, according to DW when I got of my lazy butt, she had hauled everything out to Hanna on her little folding pull cart I bought for her. (I'm so nice.)

Whoa! Wait! SHE DID THE INSTALL. Will miracles ever cease?

I took some pictures of the finished product. Remember, I had to measure twice. Once in Hanna, and once at Wally-World to make sure everything would fit. I'm resting for the rest of the day now, back in my recliner typing this wonderful modification and putting the pictures up for y'all to see. Very had work.

If you have any questions, or if you want me to tell your DH's how this is done, please don't hesitate to give me a holler!

STORAGE BOX

PANTRY COMPLETE

STORED ITEMS - UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

MORE OF SAME

Remember men, there are some critical measurements here. Only men should handle measuring devices

Ladies, DW also used a couple under the vanity in the BR. Holds the small items in place and up front. When you need to get to those taller supplies in the back, out comes the little box and grab what you need from the back. If you need pictures to understand this concept, please give me a holler.

Oh! Oh! Wonder whose "list" I'm on now!!!!!

Gotta go! DW's calling. Wants to go shopping again.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #2
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Wayne,
It appears your supervisory skills are second to none. All of us other men will pretend that we did not hear anything about DW doing the work. Next project: DOGHOUSE!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Wayne, it kind of tickled me when you referred to the installing of the storage bins. I thought you were going to go into a long story about how you built in drawers(like I did) and then it was only setting them in place, whew, glad it wasn't too hard on her!!!!!!!
Actually, I love those cupboards you have, I just never figured out why Montana didn't put some kind of storage units in there.
We have a couple of those bins under the bathroom sink and one on top of our w/d. They work great in the bottom of the coat closet too are not that expensive.
Good idea for storage Wayne, but I bet you aren't done now, are you!!!!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #4
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
You tell Mrs. Wayne that I said job well done!
Tammy
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Steve,
Nope! Not done yet. Went shopping today for more of the same type of bins, but did not go to Wally-Wolrd. The French department store, "TarJay," (Read that Target) had the same line, but not the same style. We did buy one of those temperature sensing 2" foam toppers for the BR. I'll work hard and install it tomorrow.

Tammy, no way! I don't want her to get a big head and decide she doesn't want to do that any more. You'll have to tell her yourself when you come down to the lower U.S.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote