Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2018, 05:54 PM   #1
kozzy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18144
RV Storage Services,

Hello all, looking for some input. I have been thinking for years of opening an RV/Marine storage facility. I love boating and camping, so why not put it to use. Around here, we have your basic lots where people pay to store their toys. Im looking to be different. I want to offer services too. So I have all this in motion, but I would love some feedback on some of my ideas, and possible some pointers on what we all might be looking for in a storage facility. For starters, will just be outdoor storage, but I will be adding indoor heated as well. Id like to have services too, perhaps fire wood and ice available. Offer a wash area. Power, to leave fridge on perhaps while in storage. Also, detailing and light maintenance, winterizations and summer commissions. Also, thinking about after market accessory installs, custom lighting upgrades, home theater. Dont want to get into repairs too much, but maybe even some custom remodeling or modifications. I have knowledge and experience in all these areas. Just looking for feed back, are these services you would look for or use, or wish you had in a storage facility?
Eventually, for the weekend people, id like to offer pick up and drop off of unit to your house.
2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie CTD 6.7
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote