Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
WAS THAT YOU?

Saw you backed into a service bay at Lazy Days RV this morning...your tow vehicle (Ford F450) was attached, so I am guessing you were not going to be there long. Waited around for a bit, but you did not return to your vehicle/Montana....was that you?

CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Looks like another "unanswered flash...." For some reason I am somewhat surprised at how few Montana owners belong to the MOC. If the MOC forum shared the traits of the other forums I have visited, it would be obvious why so few want to join, but it is my feeling that the MOC forum is "a nice place to be."
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #3
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
When we travel around Tampa on I-75 we see lots Montanas traveling north and south. When we encounter a Monty at a campground or elsewhere I always ask if they are MOCers. More often than not they are not members and never heard of it. I do my best to spread the word, but the dealers would be a great resource. They should let their customers know about it. But, then again....sometimes they don't want any negative feedback about themselves!!! LOL
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
We've had a few return flashes but just once where we know it was a MOC member because they responded in this part of the forum. I agree, though, we've run across far more non-member Montana owners than members.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
And we have the biggest urge to flash when we aren't towing. That would sure be confusing,eh?
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:46 AM   #6
nosticks
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10378
Yesterday I was riding my bike through Ft. Desoto Campground in the pet area. There was a nice Monty sitting there, no one around so I didn't stop. If that was you, beware or the huge tree that will be sitting on the drivers side on the way out. It's right at the area shortly before you exit, there is some curbing protecting one of their trash cans. Don't crowd the curb and it's tight there. If you look up, you'll see my $4927 roof destroying tree. Extra caution there, I also noticed you had a standard size 2nd air which also makes it a little tighter. Be careful when you leave.
nosticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #7
washley1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9053
We were at Wekiva Springs State Park in Apopka (near Orlando) this weekend, and there was a nice newer Monty there on our loop, but the owners never seemed to be around. Glad they were out having fun!
washley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by slewis

And we have the biggest urge to flash when we aren't towing. That would sure be confusing,eh?
I do it. And I've been flashed (hmmm, sounds interesting) by vehicles not towing but usually it catches me unprepared to return the flash before they've gone by.

A few years ago Montana Sky reported he flashed at us and was not towing and I missed it. We later had the pleasure of meeting Dave, several times.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote