Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 11-30-2006, 03:08 PM   #1
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
Thanks!!!!!

Barb and I would like to thank you all for your kindness. I have been reading the forum at night the past couple of days since my Dad died, maybe as a distraction or for some normal routine at night. In the short time we have been members of the MOC, we have discovered you folks are the best, always there with a helping hand or kind word. Thanks again.

barb and bob

rrheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
Your extended family here feels your pain and mourns your loss. It may not seem like it now but better days are ahead. Our prayers go out to you and your family
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
Bob it is what family and friends do for one another. I think it is what man was intended to do...support and nourish one another. God Bless.
Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #4
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Our condolences on your loss. You are in our prayers.

God bless,
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:08 PM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
The MOC is one big family. When one of our members hurts, we all hurt. When one of our members needs comfort, we comfort. When one of our members needs to celebrate, we celebrate. It is just one of the many benefits we have by being members of the MOC. Your family is in my thoughts during this time.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:56 PM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
barb and bob, Lorraine and I can only echo your comments. We know exactly what you are going through as Lorraine lost her Dad just a few weeks ago and this same family helped us through those same hard times. You both are in our thoughts and prayers.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:04 AM   #7
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
So sorry for your loss. I got through Viet Nam realizing my comrades that passed on are at peace and pain free and that helped me support the living whom need our comfort.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:57 AM   #8
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Barb & Bob, our deepest sympathies for your loss. MOC is great for the distraction you may need right now but most of all for the love & support as they are family too.
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:03 AM   #9
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
My heart goes out to you. I lost my father to leukemia 10 years ago. If I think about it, it seems like yesterday. He is still with me though, always will be. Every now & then, I see something or something happens, and I just know it's him talking to me. You're in my prayers.
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:55 AM   #10
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Prayers from our family to yours. May your good memories sustain you in this time of sorrow.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:15 AM   #11
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
I am so sorry to hear that you have lost a loved one. It is never easy to let them go, but know that you will always have your memories to comfort you. Prayers are with you and yours.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:17 AM   #12
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Bob, how is your mom doing? Is she still in the hospital there?
Take care, Sue and I wish you all well.
Take care, Ozz
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:33 AM   #13
mfoss
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2923
We're sorry for your loss. MOC is indeed like an extended family......many caring people here! Marilyn
mfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:19 AM   #14
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
Once again thank you for the kind words, we are overwhelmed with your support. We sure are glad that we found a new family with MOC. Ozz, my Mom is home, but she will be right behind my Dad. She is now bedridden and not eating. She was just hanging in there for Dad. On the bright side, our daughter just donated bone morrow for an unknown young man of 22, with a brain tumor. She just donated Monday, out of the hospital Wednesday and doing great. So hopefully, one life was taken and one young life will be saved.

Ya'all stay warm and have a great holiday season. We will be thinking of all of you and hope to see you on the highways.

barb and bob
Old 12-01-2006, 06:30 AM   #15
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
Once again, Barb and I would like to thank you for the kind words and wonderful support. We are truly blessed to have found a new family. Ozz, Mom is out of hosptial, but in hospice care. We think she will be follwoing Dad shortly. On the bright side, our daughter just donated bone marrow Monday for a young man with a brain tumor, and she is out of the hospital on Wednesday and doing fine. so one life was taken, and hopefully one life will be saved.

We wish you all a happy and safe holiday. Stay warm and take care of yourselves. Hope we will see you on the highways. We will be at Beaudry RV Resort until Dec 27th in space 1364. Then 3 months in Gulf Shores, Alabama at Island RV Resort, space 257.

barb and bob
Old 12-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #16
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your father and also of your mother's illness. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Just remember, you're not alone, as we are all here with you.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:22 PM   #17
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Sorry for your loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Marge
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote