Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
Steve D

M.O.C. #3969
Move-in To Montana!

Hi Everyone---My wife and I just ordered a 2006 Montana 3475 that should be delivered later in August. We're trading our 2004 Cougar 285. Until then, I'll be cruising this site to pick up ideas from all of you. Thanks in advance.
We live in northwest Missouri and have pulled a fiver off and on for 7 years. Can't wait to get our Montana. See you around.

Steve D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Hi Steve. Congratulations on the new Montana! That's a sweet model, if I recall (been awhile since I saw one). Feel free to ask any and all questions. There are NO dumb questions here. If there were, I'd be King of Dumb!

We're south of you at Campus RV Park in Independence, MO, until July 5th. We have kids and grandkids on the Kansas side of KC. We lived in Topeka, KS, before we started fulltiming 27 months ago. Anyhow, if you folks want to come down to visit or meet somewhere for lunch (or whatever), just let us know. If you'd rather not, that's ok, too. We do have some family and friends commitments during that time but have quite a few free days, too. You can email me by clicking on the envelope icon just above this post.

In any case, I hope the time goes quickly so you can start enjoying the new Montana. The Cougar was (and may still be) #2 only to Montana in sales in North America so you're going from one good one to another.

Welcome aboard.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:12 PM   #3
SRD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #722
From one Steve D. to another Steve D. welcome. We have a 315RLS TT. As we get closer to retiring we plan on going the 5er route. My sister and brother-in-law have a 34 Presidential and really enjoy what appears to be extra room on the 5ers. That's not to say we aren't enjoying our TT. We're getting it ready to go on vacation for 2 weeks 2nd and 3rd weeks of July and can't wait. I've really picked up some great info from this forum and everyone has been real nice and helpful. Anyway good luck, I've already been eyeing some of the 34' Montana 5ers. Steve
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:38 PM   #4
SAndreasen
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1918
Another Steve D.!
We also have a 315 RLS TT and just love it. Our pole building has a 12 ft door so a 5er is (for now) out of the question. Enjoy you unit and remember HAVE FUN!
SAndreasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:06 PM   #5
SRD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #722
Steve and Sharon,
Great looking TT and awesome looking TV. We bought our Mountaineer new in April 03 and have really enjoyed it. My wife and I may be goofy, but we still sit in the TT while in our driveway getting it ready for our next camping trip and can't believe we have the Mountaineer. We moved up from a 27' Terry TT with bunks and no slides and just feel we couldn't have made a better pick for us. The good news is we have a 17 year old daughter and 14 year old son and they both still enjoy going camping with us. It helps that my brother, his wife and children and my sister and her husband (their children are grouwn) all have campers as well and we all caravan together in the SE during the summer on vacation.
Steve
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:16 PM   #6
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome to Montana madness. I know your just itchin' to get in that Montana. It's a good idea to peruse the MOC environs. There is so much collective experience, knowledge and wisdom here. Enjoy!!!
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 04:49 AM   #7
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your choice of wheel estate. As you've no doubt observed, the forum is a good place to get the information you need and share experiences. The folks here are the best - friendly and helpful. Join in.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote